Articles & Tips
Welcome to the Beaver Bushcraft 'Articles & Tips' page.
We have gathered together some useful information on a variety of topics that relate to Bushcraft, Sharpening, Survival, Camping and other Outdoor Pursuits as well as extended product information articles.
22nd October 2017
- Tinder … Is it time for a New Vocabulary by Mark Hordon.
- Two Common Ways to Strike ‘Flint & Steel’ for Fire Lighting. by Mark Hordon.
- Chaga, truly a great tinder fungus! by Mark Hordon.
- How to Make Amadou Tinder. by Mark Hordon.
- Article - How to use a Shark Tinderbox - 'PyroFlint'™ by Mark Hordon.
- Article - Making a Fire from Sparks. by Mark Hordon.
- Article - The Trouble with Sparks. by Mark Hordon.
- Article - Using Amadou for Fire Lighting. by Mark Hordon.
- How to Use / Instructions - Make Your Own Char Cloth Kit by Shark Tinderbox
- Product Info - The Hudson Bay Tinderbox by Shark Tinderbox
- Product Info - The PyroFlints'™ - Full Metal Jacket Range. by Shark Tinderbox
- Review - PyroFlint™ - Super Alloy FireSteel Striker Review. by Jonathan Deval
- Product Info - Shark Designs Leather Belts. by Shark Tinderbox
- Product Info - Weaver Leather by Shark Tinderbox
POEMS & SONGS
- Poem - Logs to burn! Logs to Burn! by Anonymous.
- Poem - Wilderness. by Mark Hordon.
- Poem - A fire in the woods. by Mark Hordon.
- Article - Testing the Sharpness of Your Blade by Mark Hordon.
- Article - Care of your high carbon steel tools by Mark Hordon.
- Article - How to sharpen cutting tools by Mark Hordon.
- Article - The Strop and how to use it by Mark Hordon.
- Article - Why You Should Strop your cutting tools by Mark Hordon.
- Product Info - Diamond Sharpening System by Shark Tinderbox
These Articles & Tips article title are hyperlinked to Beaver Bushcraft's sister site www.SharkTinderbox.co.uk
- Product Info - The Shark Bushcraft Knife by Mark Hordon