Articles & Tips
Welcome to the Beaver Bushcraft 'Articles & Tips' page.
We have gathered together some useful information on a variety of topics that relate to Bushcraft, Sharpening, Survival, Camping and other Outdoor Pursuits as well as extended product information articles.
PLEASE NOTE: A vast majority of these links are currently non-functional, this issue is being fixed currently, and these resources should be usable again soon
- Tinder … Is it time for a New Vocabulary
- Two Common Ways to Strike ‘Flint & Steel’ for Fire Lighting.
- Chaga, truly a great tinder fungus! b
- How to Make Amadou Tinder.
- Article - How to use a Shark Tinderbox - 'PyroFlint'™
- Article - Making a Fire from Sparks.
- Article - The Trouble with Sparks.
- Article - Using Amadou for Fire Lighting.
- How to Use / Instructions - Make Your Own Char Cloth Kit
- Product Info - The Hudson Bay Tinderbox
- Product Info - The PyroFlints'™ - Full Metal Jacket Range.
- Review - PyroFlint™ - Super Alloy FireSteel Striker Review.
- New Article - Sometimes it’s OK to Have a Damn Good Strop!
- Article - Testing the Sharpness of Your Blade
- Article - Care of your high carbon steel tools
- Article - How to sharpen cutting tools
- Article - The Strop and how to use it
- Article - Why You Should Strop your cutting tools
- Product Info - Diamond Sharpening System